Stay Connected at Freeman
Want to get more connected with things that are going on at Freeman? Take a moment to check out three ways you can:
- Sign up for Text Alerts:
Freeman Public Schools uses SchoolMessenger to send important information to families through phone calls and emails and text messaging. In order to receive text messages, you must opt-in.
The opt-in process is simple and only takes a few seconds to complete.
- Simply text the word "yes" to the number 67587
- You will know that you were successful if you receive the following reply message: “You're registered 4 SchoolMessenger notifications. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. msg freq varies." If you receive an error message, it is likely that you must contact your carrier to enable text messaging.
- To opt out of all text messages from SchoolMessenger, reply with STOP to the opt-in message or visit schoolmessenger.com/tm.
- Sign up to view PowerSchool grades and attendance updates:
- Contact Vici O. in the elementary office at 402-988-2525. She can set you up and show you how to use the app on your phone.
- Sign up to be a parent observer in Canvas:
- Check out this video Mr. Dalrymple created: